Ideaz Technologies is committed to all our clients to protect their privacy rights. We assure our clients to keep any information provided to us, as defined below, strictly confidential and the information thus received will not be used or divulged to anyone else for any other purposes except for those which they have consented for.
It is the information which is provided by the user for various purposes and collected by us when:
1. A client signs up for any Webhosting plan or product from our site;
2. He submits his request for domain name registration;
3. He provides his feedback through prescribed form or mail;
4. He raises a support ticket;
5. He requests us to provide him technical assistance to resolve his website problem;
6. He registers himself to our forum for keeping himself updated with current happenings in Webhosting;
7. he approaches our technical team through live chat to obtain technical support;
8. He approaches us through telephone to obtain technical support;
9. we take back up of your data on our server; etc. etc.
How do we use the information?
We use client information to:
2. Complete the registration formalities with hosting registrar; here some information like name, address, phone numbers, IP Address, etc., are made available for public access through WHOIS report as per the mandatory requirement of domain name registration process;
Divulgence of Information:
Our client should note that in the following exceptions we may divulge the information;
· 1.1 With a lawful consent of originator;
· 1.2 To a person authorized to provide technical assistance to our clients;
· 1.3 To a law enforcement agency as the case may be;
· 1.4 To a Domain Name Registrar;
Security of client information that we maintain:
We take every best possible measure to provide the highest protection to our client information on our system. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted, maintained on and transmitted from our system will be completely secured. In spite of all our security measures we cannot rule out the possibility that such information/data could be illegally obtained / destroyed / damaged by some intruder/hacker or physical theft. In any such event, Ideaz Technologies will not hold any liability thereof.